Why spend time looking for the perfect D.C. Bed and Breakfast, furnished Apartment or Vacation Rental yourself? We offer the largest selection in the Washington, D.C. area and our friendly, knowledgeable local experts will find the right fit for you. Traveling on business, for pleasure, alone or with family - we know the hosts, the guest rooms and the locations. We'll check availability, rates, make reservations and answer your questions-all in one easy phone call. Whatever area of Washington, D.C. you want to stay in, one of our fine Bed and Breakfasts is likely to fit the bill.
- Small, intimate Inns
- Historic private guest homes
- Self-hosted furnished apartments
- Vacation Rentals, perfect for families
- Romantic Country or In-town getaways
Some examples of our premier properties include:
- Akwaaba Bed and Breakfast: Erected in the 1890's as a single family home, the Akwaaba B & B retains many of the period architectural details, including lofty ceilings, hand carved woodwork and beautiful fireplaces. Additionally, each room in this inn is decorated with a literary theme after authors such as Langston Hughes and Toni Morrison. Your host is the former editor-in-chief of Essence Magazine and is the owner and CEO of Akwaaba Bed & Breakfast Inns, a collection of upscale B & B in Brooklyn NY, Washington D.C., Cape May NJ and Bethany PA in the Pocono Mountains. This home is located in Dupont Circle and offers more than 80 restaurants, many boutiques, bookstores, movie theatres, nightclubs and the District's Improv Comedy Club!
- Celia's Place: A beautifully restored Victorian row house from the 1850s with twin fireplaces, original artwork, crystal chandeliers and comfortable furnishings. This B&B is located on Capitol Hill directly across the street from the Library of Congress. This accommodation offers an easy walk to the US. Capitol and the many restaurants and shops located on Pennsylvania Avenue. Hosted by a published author who was also married to a member of congress, this home features a charming suite with a sitting room.
- Stone Manor: Built in 1931, a room with a soaring two story stone fireplace dominates this residence. The home is decorated with art and artifacts from the owner's assignments in Central America and Africa. Located in the Upper Northwest section of Washington, DC, this B&B is ideal for visitors who want to experience the quiet side of Washington. A fifteen minute stroll takes you to Rock Creek Park and to running, hiking and biking trails. Stone Manor's hosts are a former New York Times reporter and ABC Television Network producer who is now a full-time writer.