The original master bedroom, the General Logan Guest Room is on the second floor of the home, facing Logan Circle and its statue of Logan himself. The room features a carved walnut queen-size bed and private full bath. A twin-size trundle bed (which pops up to regular bed height) allows this room to accommodate up to three guests.
Each room also includes TV with cable and a writing desk.
Limited off street, reserved parking is available for $20 per night plus DC taxes.
- Second floor
- Queen size bed w/twin size trundle (pops up to regular bed height), allowing for 3 guests
- Writing desk
- Private full bath
- TV with cable
- Wireless internet throughout
- Walk to the Convention Center and Metro, 10 minutes
- Easy walk to dozens of boutiques, restaurants and coffee shops
- Convenient access to Washington D.C. sightseeing
- We welcome children age 6 and over
- Non-smoking/Pet Free
- Off street reserved parking available for an additional fee
- Hot cooked breakfast served by candlelight each morning
Policies & Other
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Bed
- Private Bathroom
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Reserved off street parking, $20 per night